Pages

Ads 468x60px

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Are Brenda Song & Trace Cyrus Back Together After All The Pregnancy Rumor Drama? See The Pic HERE!

Brenda Song and Trace Cyrus are totally holding hands in this new pic!
Trace Cyrus and Brenda Song split up over three years ago, but it looks like their love might still be alive!

The former Disney star snapped a sweet shot with Miley Cyrus' half-brother of the two smiling at the beach and HOLDING HANDS.

[ Related: Trace Couldn't Get Into A Bar Because Of His Tattoos! ]

She shared the snap on Instagram Tuesday, but left it caption-less. Hmmmmmmm!

And to make things MORE inneresting, this is happening after Brenda used the photo-sharing site last month to clear up rumors that she had been pregnant with Trace's baby back in the day!
She has since deleted the photo, but captioned the shot:

"I usually never speak of my personal life, but I'd like to clear up some rumors. I apologize for not clearing this up sooner and for the continual defame that these lies have caused @TraceCyrus. We may no longer be together but I hope he can forgive me and I wish him nothing but the best."
Trace even commented on the pic before she deleted it, and it wasn't pretty! A screenshot of the snap shows that the Metro Station rocker wrote:
"Yes they were lies THAT U MADE UP and told me, my entire family and all our friends."
Wow! We can't believe that drama only happened recently and here they are cheesin' away, having fun in the sun!
We're so happy they were able to work it out though, because we're pretty sure they're OTP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates